In accordance with the strategy of continuous development of the company, as a result of research and development work carried out and thanks to the support from European Funds, Promostal has introduced a series of types of stationary vertical and horizontal cryogenic tanks to its offer intended for the storage of LNG, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon with the following parameters:
- capacity from 30 to 100 m3,
- maximum permissible working pressure MAWP: 11 bar,
- construction: double-walled tank with vacuum insulation and multilayer insulation,
- internal tank, piping and fittings made of high-alloy steel,
- maximum filling – 95%,
- allowable min./max. temperature: -196ºC/+50ºC (internal tank), -40ºC/+50ºC (external tank),
- design in accordance with EN 13458 ,
- manufacture and CE certification in accordance with the PED 2014/68/EU directive by the UDT-CERT notified body, module B+F,
- the tank is made of 99% recyclable materials for recycling.
Cryogenic tanks produced by Promostal:
- have high insulation, and thus minimal gas loss during operation (they are distinguished by the MLI screen super-insulation used),
- have ~20% less weight thanks to the insulating materials used – this reduces installation costs,
- they do not lose their insulating properties during transport.
|Net capacity (95%)||m³||28.7||38.2||47.6||57.0||76.0||95.0|
|Spread spacing A||mm||2,224||2,224||2,224||2,224||*||*|
* LNG tanks with a diameter of D = 3,500 mm are mounted on three supports. Exact dimensions to be agreed.
|Diameter D||mm||2,500||3 00|
|Spread spacing A||mm||7,000||8,850|
|Support B dimensions||mm||2,000||2,400|
|Overall length L||mm||11,890||14,825|